Refreshing unisex waxing with olive oil
With a natural, clear emerald green colour, Tea Tree bliss provides the natural, antiseptic, healing and purifying properties of Australian Tea Tree to protect and replenish. Tea Tree Bliss depilatory wax contains Olive Oil and is gentle enough to be used on the face and body leaving skin soft and hair free.
Cosmetic Grade Oil Polymer, Food Grade Oil Soluble Flexible Resin, Tea Tree Oil, & Olive Oil.
- Remove Lid. Warm slowly in hot water or place directly into a microwave oven, heat for 3-4 minutes only. WARNING: Heating time will vary depending on microwave strength. Reduce heating time with less wax in jar.
- Working temperature is approx. 65°C – 75°C. Wax is ready to use when liquefied. Always heat gradually and DO NOT OVERHEAT. Test on wrist prior to use.
- Do not apply wax on moles, warts, broken or irritated skin.
- Apply Natural Look “Prepare” to cleanse the skin.
- Spread wax thinly in the direction of hair growth on the area to be treated.
- Place the epilation cloth over the area to be waxed. Press firmly and smooth in a downward motion.
- Pull cloth sharply, close to skin, against direction of hair growth.
- Apply Natural Look “Soothe” to the waxed areas to calm and moisture the skin.
- Use Natural Look “Recharge” to remove oil traces of wax off the skin and Natural Look “Orange” Wax Remover to remove wax off equipment.