Gentle face and body wax
This exclusive cobalt blue, hypoallergenic, anti-inflammatory formula is enriched with the essential oil of Chamomile and Micronized Zinc Oxide, it is suitable for facial and body waxing whilst being non-irritating to skin. Formulated to melt at a lower temperature to allow thin and economical applications. Azulene Pearl contains Titanium Dioxide, giving a creamier texture, making it easier to spread.
Cosmetic Grade Oil Polymer, Food Grade Oil Soluble Flexible Resin, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Oil, Azulene & Chamomile.
- Remove Lid. Place directly into a microwave oven, heat 1-2 minutes only. Heat further at only 30 second intervals until desired consistency. WARNING: Heating time will vary depending on microwave strength. Reduce heating time with less wax in jar.
- Working temperature is approx. 65°C – 75°C. Always heat gradually and DO NOT OVERHEAT. Test on wrist prior to use.
- Do not apply wax on moles, warts, broken or irritated skin.
- Apply Natural Look “Prepare” to cleanse the skin.
- Spread wax thinly in the direction of hair growth.
- Place the epilation cloth over the area to be waxed. Press firmly and smooth in a downward motion.
- Pull cloth sharply, close to skin, against direction of hair growth.
- Apply Natural Look “Soothe” to the waxed areas to calm and moisture the skin.
- Use Natural Look “Finish” or “Recharge” to remove oil traces of wax off the skin and Natural Look “Orange” Wax Remover to remove wax off equipment.